Friday, May 23, 2014

Song titled: "Changes"



Every time I seem to feel like I lose my temper
without a simple thought or a kind word inside my head
I long to hear this new baby whimper
I cannot seem to cope because the change is so new to me
The change is so new to me (repeat two times)

This new baby seems to bring a special feeling inside my soul
a special smile right up to my face
We never thought life would turn out this way
We seem to grow up each and everyday

Economy and finance seem to push you to an entangled wire
All the books I read find ways to inspire
My temper normally led me to create a big fire
Spam seems to come to me faster than attire

Playing with cookie dough grasps control of my anger
I do not want to leave this song as one cliffhanger

Learn to fight all of your anger until you'll feel relief
Keep it short, simple, and brief
Make it sink into your teeth


Have a great week! Please try to live a stronger, happier lifestyle.

Please drop me a line @ jim.hulme@gmail.com or send me a comment on this song ASAP!


No comments:

Post a Comment