Friday, October 4, 2013

Experiences in Toms River New Jersey

Throughout my life I have always wanted to complete another goal as a blind or visually impaired individual. Throughout my depression that I have dealt with over the last two years- ever since August 2011- I have learned many things and gained a new thrilling experience. On Saturday, September 14, 2013, I had this new experience which was for the first time going aboard the River Lady Cruise Ship in Toms River, New Jersey.  I was able to see some of the picturesque panoramas outside the left side or crew side of the ship. The vast, wide Barnegat Bay and many other waterways around it were so immense and quite like a river of emotion to view. I encourage anyone to try this trip. For it is a truly amazing experience. Photos forthcoming.

I hope to have another one of these experiences in the near future.





No comments:

Post a Comment